Lindsay Marie

Use this area for erotica news as well as to discuss fresh new faces

Lindsay Marie

Postby Apollyon on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 am

Where are the Lindsay Marie images? I do a model search with results of 0 yet the home page before I log in says there are over 50 pictures of her in the members area. Does anyone know where I can find these images?

Thanks
Apollyon
Virgin

Re: Lindsay Marie

Postby ElectricFerret on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Well.... that's what you call that "forward planning." It looks like they have scheduled to run her pictorial on the 28th. There's nothing previous on the site, though.
ElectricFerret
Mack Daddy

Postby Apollyon on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:28 pm

They can call it forward planning, I call it misleading and a lie... :?

"Sign up now and see more?"

Where is the more? Very sad and disappointing from a site I thought was reputable.
Apollyon
Virgin

Postby Pedro on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:34 am

I used to do the same thing - go looking for a model only to find out its not going to be posted for at least a couple more weeks. I'd get bothered by that, but with hundreds of girls on the site I'd get distracted anyway. Now I kind of think of it like a TV commercial for a movie that won't hit the theaters for another month.

Perhaps the sting could be lessened by putting "Coming soon" on the webpage to save the frustration of not finding the model's set?
Pedro
Flirt

Postby sillyman on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Yes, a "Coming soon" would be better instead of what it does that, that 50 pics of the Lindsay Marie set are in the members area when they are not. I don't mind waiting except when I'm told I don't have to.
sillyman
Virgin

Postby Apollyon on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 am

And for anyone whose membership expires before that date? It is wrong to state that is available when it is not and on top of that, if the true posting date is after someones membership expires, that is just wrong. I agree, it would be better to simply say "Coming Soon", not lie and say that there are photos actually available. Very poor business.
:(
Apollyon
Virgin

Postby ElectricFerret on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:49 pm

I can't really say I disagree. If you're planning to stick around, it should be a minor annoyance at worst, but if you joined for one month to get that one shoot only... yeah, that's a kick in the pants.
ElectricFerret
Mack Daddy

Postby drewbie on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:20 am

Same thing being done currently with Alexis Ford. I don't see the words "coming soon"
drewbie
Rube

Return to What's & Who's New