The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Discuss erotica news and fresh new faces on the Digital Desire website.
Forum rules
1) No flaming
2) No spamming
3) No explict imagery of genitalia
4) No disgusting/disturbing posts

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby shayfan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 pm

BANG!!!!!

(.45 clatters to the floor and shayfan falls an instant later into a pool of his brains. Shaking off the headache, he stuffs his brains back into his skull and posts to the forum.)


Good grief, blonde "Isabella" is also known as "Sondra". Look at the preview shot of Stacked set #1106 scheduled for November 6. That's our girl, and captblei gets his wish for a run of the complete set from which the Daily photos were culled.

#1106 ran as a Hooters set, credited to "Sondra", on February 20, 2003, back when most premium sets included only 25 shots. The images were 1024px: the sample indicates that the set will be getting a bump to 1600px. This set is the only work with Sondra that I have on disk, aside from the Daily Photos. Incidentally, the last shot of the 2003 run is a shot of Sondra with a blue top, on a red sofa, that confirms for me that the 6/3/2007 Daily JSH of "Isabella" that I mentioned above is the same girl.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!! I had this 2003 set in my DD archives the whole time, and missed the connection anyway. Now where the !@#$ is that .45, so I can shoot myself again....
User avatar
shayfan
Gigalow
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby frontierman » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:07 pm

shayfan wrote:BANG!!!!!

(.45 clatters to the floor and shayfan falls an instant later into a pool of his brains. Shaking off the headache, he stuffs his brains back into his skull and posts to the forum.)


Good grief, blonde "Isabella" is also known as "Sondra". Look at the preview shot of Stacked set #1106 scheduled for November 6. That's our girl, and captblei gets his wish for a run of the complete set from which the Daily photos were culled.

#1106 ran as a Hooters set, credited to "Sondra", on February 20, 2003, back when most premium sets included only 25 shots. The images were 1024px: the sample indicates that the set will be getting a bump to 1600px. This set is the only work with Sondra that I have on disk, aside from the Daily Photos. Incidentally, the last shot of the 2003 run is a shot of Sondra with a blue top, on a red sofa, that confirms for me that the 6/3/2007 Daily JSH of "Isabella" that I mentioned above is the same girl.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!! I had this 2003 set in my DD archives the whole time, and missed the connection anyway. Now where the !@#$ is that .45, so I can shoot myself again....



HA! :lol: Shayfan!

It's a wonderful feeling (like a kid in a candy store or Havana Cigar shop) to finally realize that what you missed or didn't have....YOU finally DO have!....on the other hand a not so wonderful a feeling with the .45 incident! :o :shock: :P

Glad I started the whole "Isabella/Sondra" issue and this thread! :D But, what a pity I don't have her 2003 set!!! :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well....about the Daily-Desktop model ID's.....finally, glad to see their names imbedded within their respective desktop photos. An issue I raised to J. Stephen in email and a process I hinted at, on embedding the model names within the Daily Photo on the DD Intro Page (before finalizing the product template).

However, we missed a Daily Desktop model name for Sunday November 2, 2008, which failed to be imprinted with the photo below the 'Digital Desire' logo....my guesses for this model are:

Jennifer Avalon OR Sarah from her 2006 Dreamgirl_10215 photoshoot OR Jana Cova OR... :?: :?

To continued....

Frontierman
frontierman
Flirt
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:52 am

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby shayfan » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:04 pm

ShineOn wrote:Also, 11/27 is unlabeled. That one is my Sandra. :)

Sorry I let this one slip past me when you posted. The 11/27 desktop isn't Sandra, it's February 2003 Covergirl Ann Marie.

The only images from that rocky beach shoot left in the archive are five in this theme set, but those are with a higher sun, and not backlit. Check out the first photo in the August 25 Daily Word for another pretty shot from the backlit-by-the-sunset portion of the session.
User avatar
shayfan
Gigalow
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby frontierman » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:36 am

shayfan wrote:
ShineOn wrote:Also, 11/27 is unlabeled. That one is my Sandra. :)

Sorry I let this one slip past me when you posted. The 11/27 desktop isn't Sandra, it's February 2003 Covergirl Ann Marie.

The only images from that rocky beach shoot left in the archive are five in this theme set, but those are with a higher sun, and not backlit. Check out the first photo in the August 25 Daily Word for another pretty shot from the backlit-by-the-sunset portion of the session.



Well...shayfan is correct...that is Ann Marie in that rocky beach shoot. Which, I too missed to originally bring to attention for the lack of ID. That Ann Marie shot I think fools some people; seeing that there are among other models like Brenda, Kelly, Sofia Webber etc...from other backlit beach/seashore shoots.

And December's desktop calendar is coming! It would be interesting to see this second round of new ID'd desktop erotic calendars completely ID'd (OR not...maybe one or two models overlooked or someone was puzzled to the model's name).

Oh, and the desktop model for 11/2/2008 IS Jenna Nickol (Kayden Kross)...you can't miss with those eyes and, yes the eyebrows...note how they are arched away from the eyelids/nose bridge, not as close/towards the eyelids as Nikki Jayne's.

Till the next Calendar!

Frontieman
frontierman
Flirt
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:52 am

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby frontierman » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 am

The Daily Desktops - erotica section is up for December! :D

And it appears the model IDs are OK with the notable and pleasant appearance of a smaller and unobtrusive typeface of the Model ID/DigitalDesire Logo. ;)

Unlike previous months, when the font/typeface did detract somewhat. But, this is a great improvement!

If only, in a similar fashion, they could modify the Daily Photo on DD's Intro Page....somehow....but, doubtful. :cry: :(

Frontieman
frontierman
Flirt
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:52 am

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby ElectricFerret » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 pm

frontierman wrote:If only, in a similar fashion, they could modify the Daily Photo on DD's Intro Page....somehow....but, doubtful. :cry: :(

Shoot, I'd love to see this on every photo. If it's out of the way, as part of the logo, it really shouldn't distract.

But the next place it really ought to be, if not on the intro page, is at least on the Daily Art pics. They're really no different from the desktops, just in a different orientation.
User avatar
ElectricFerret
Mack Daddy
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 6:14 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby shayfan » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 pm

ElectricFerret wrote:
frontierman wrote:But the next place it really ought to be, if not on the intro page, is at least on the Daily Art pics. They're really no different from the desktops, just in a different orientation.

But it's completely unnecessary on the Daily Art pics, because the model credit is already given as a caption on the page. It would only help poindexter mustelids who script their DD downloads for "convenience", and wind up inconveniently cluttering their hard drives with tons of unidentified photos.... oh. :oops: :)
User avatar
shayfan
Gigalow
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby ElectricFerret » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 pm

shayfan wrote:It would only help poindexter mustelids who script their DD downloads for "convenience", and wind up inconveniently cluttering their hard drives with tons of unidentified photos.... oh.

Yeah! What gives with those guys anyway? :)

You have a point, but it would still be useful because of the archive rotation policy - and several site reorgs in the past. Every once in a while an old pic that didn't interest me much the first time really catches my eye, and identifying those can be a pain... if I ever can. (I have nearly all of the desktop pics and Daily JSH/Daily Art pics DD (nee DDG) has ever run on a drive for use as actual desktops. :))
User avatar
ElectricFerret
Mack Daddy
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 6:14 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby shayfan » Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm

frontierman wrote:However, we missed a Daily Desktop model name for Sunday November 2, 2008, which failed to be imprinted with the photo below the 'Digital Desire' logo....my guesses for this model are:

Jennifer Avalon OR Sarah from her 2006 Dreamgirl_10215 photoshoot OR Jana Cova OR... :?: :?


frontierman wrote:Oh, and the desktop model for 11/2/2008 IS Jenna Nickol (Kayden Kross)...you can't miss with those eyes and, yes the eyebrows...note how they are arched away from the eyelids/nose bridge, not as close/towards the eyelids as Nikki Jayne's.

Well, for anyone else OCD enough to remember this unsolved issue, we finally get an ID for this striking photo. According to today's Daily Word, Miss Eyes is "Dominique". Which I'll take to be Dominique Dane.
User avatar
shayfan
Gigalow
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: The UnCredited Daily-Desktop Calendar Models

Postby frenchy » Sat May 22, 2010 1:32 am

User avatar
frenchy
Slut
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 am

Previous

Return to Who & What's New

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron
Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php